- Local Accommodations...
at Crystal Lake - Eaton
- Fun casual inn with access to a
gorgeous lake surrounded by mountains. Inkeepers are talented musicians
themselves. One of the owners was an opera major, the other is a
wiz on the piano when coaxed! Inn rooms have phones, tv, and AC.
Inkeepers are very dear freinds of
ours....they will treat you great.
Be sure to read about their getaway
- This is the closest accommodation to SMAC.....three
In the main house there are five guest rooms, some with private baths. They
also have two rustic cabins with multiple bedrooms, and kitchens. One of the
guest rooms and both cottages have AC. The cottages are great if you want some
privacy. The farm has two horses.
and they are pet friendly.
The Innkeepers (Terri and Kevin) are great people....Terri is also a licensed
The Stone Mountain House- Brownfield, ME
- More for Less... Right Down the Road From SMAC!!
Right on Main Street, just 5 minutes from SMAC, clean pretty rooms by the night above our good friends at the Edge of Maine Gallery. A private entrance leads to 2 floors of comfy living spaces and cozy bedrooms. There are a total of five bedrooms with kitchen and dining areas...and of course, WIFI. There is an artistic feel in a unique lodging alternative. Great for groups and wedding parties as well. 207-935-2817
- North Conway Comfort Inn & Suites - North Conway, NH
- The perfect place for you and your family when you're visiting New Hampshire's spectacular Mount Washington Valley.
Oxford House Inn - Fryeburg, ME
- This very elegant inn is about 15 minutes away..... a well travelled road to get there. Inn has four rooms with private baths, all have TV, internet, and phones. Terrific food, using lots of local vendors. Right on Main Street.....great views of the White Mountains out of the back side of inn...close to Saco River.
The Snowvillage Inn - Snowville, NH
- A charming country inn just over the border from us in quaint Snowville NH.
18 rooms, many with great mountain views, has all you could need for a mountain getaway.
White Mountain Hotel & Resort - North Conway, NH
- Located for easy access to all the area has to offer this property has 80 rooms and suites, golf course and pool at the base of Cathedral Ledge.
- North Conway Grand - North Conway, NH
- Hotel with guest rooms and suites located at Settlers' Green Outlet Village in the heart of North Conway.
The Kearsarge Inn - North Conway, NH
- A boutique hotel opened in 2003 with fifteen rooms in the heart of North Conway Village.
House B&B - Bridgton, ME
- Refresh your senses at Bridgton's premier
B&B, an historic Victorian located above scenic Highland Lake.
The Cornish Inn - Cornish, ME
- Cute little town ... lots of great antique shops.
Mountain Inn -Waterford, ME
- On beautiful
Bear Lake .... not as wicked close to us as some of the local lodging,
but so worth the drive! 207-583-4404
with Inn -Fryeburg,
- Located in Fryeburg, Maine, a lovingly renovated
New England romantic country inn combines a perfect blend of modern
comforts and the romance and historic ambiance of pre-revolutionary
Country Lodging -
- This Maine country B&B offers old-fashioned
hospitality, personal touches and individually decorated rooms
with the conveniences of modern deluxe lodging.
Residence Inn by Marriott - North Conway, NH
- North Conway's all-suite hotel with fully equipped kitchens and separate living and sleeping areas near great Mount Washington Valley attractions.
Red Jacket Mountain View Resort - North Conway, NH
- Lodging and dining with a view of the Moat Mountain Range and Saco River Valley with a variety of accommodations. Pet and family friendly. Home to the Kahuna Laguna water park.
- For other lodging in the nearby North Conway NH area go to:
- North Conway NH Hotels & Area Guide
A fun way to camp year round with a roof over your head.
Complete with woodstove and futon beds, stocked with eveything you would need.
I think it's camping without the hassles!!! Frost Mountain Yurts right here in
There are a number of campgrounds in the area. Here are two right in
River Run Canoe
The summer can be a bit zooey
on the river. Kind of an "Animal House" atmosphere... lots of partying
college kids. God Lov'em, and I remember when, but as I am older
now, I would not appreciate it. The fall is a great time to camp
here... that would be my vote... no bugs either!!!!!